Wednesday 10 September 2014

Put a ring on it...

   If your digits need a makeover, beautiful and bold rings are the way forward. They add another dimension to your look and show the world that you're a blingy' kind of gyal. I've even used them in the classroom as a teaching resource. On a basic level, learners can describe the ring(s) by selecting adjectives and thinking about the texture. Students could also introduce themselves using jewellery (and other random objects). For example: Like this ring, I am solid and sturdy. I am also quite flamboyant like the eye-catching flower. Unlike this ring, I am full of warmth. The youngsters may also be encouraged to build a narrative/drama around the ring.

Or, you could simply wear rings to accentuate your fashionista credentials.
Here is a selection of my favourites:

2 comments:

  1. Who knew rings could make such a useful classroom resource! I may have to try something similar in the Primary classroom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sparkly and spangly accessories deserve an outing wherever possible! Let me know how you utilise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.