Thursday 4 September 2014

Review it, Post It...

  This post follows on from ‘Rest, relaxation, reading' (July 15th). I set most of my classes the challenge of reading at least 3 new books over the summer break. This was mainly to ensure that their literacy levels didn't regress, as can sometimes be the case. They picked up the gauntlet and bounced back into my classroom brandishing their Post It reviews. The students simply stuck them onto the designated board and the result is something rather special. I am especially pleased by the number of students reading their peers' recommendations. It's a masterpiece of a collage that I want to keep up as long as possible (although errant Post It notes float down regularly and keep us all on our toes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.