Friday 2 January 2015

Barmy for sarnies...

First and foremost, I'd like to wish the readers of Chic Teacher a happy new year. Hopefully this year is already gearing up to be the best one yet.

Secondly, let's start as we mean to go on by getting a food fix! I'd like to branch out this year and trial some new school lunch ideas and share the more successful ones with you. Dining options are limited for me as I have wheat and cow's milk intolerances. Making my own lunch gets me round this pesky problem.

This sandwich idea is so simple. You place generous helpings of houmous between lightly toasted slices of bread (mine are wheat-free). Into that goes diced tomato, rocket and a sprinkling of black pepper. You may wish to add avocado and thinly sliced red onion too.

So light. So fresh. So chic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.