Wednesday 21 January 2015

Chick (pea) teacher...

   Remember how I said I'd be trying some new lunch ideas this year? I'm managing to stick to my end of the deal by bringing you my second new lunch experiment of 2015. This has fast become one of my favourite school lunches:
   This colourful concoction comprises chick peas, black-eyed beans/peas, feta, olives, thinly sliced red pepper, cherry tomatoes and baby spinach leaves. A dressing would be a welcome addition, if you're that way inclined. I find that a good sprinkling of black pepper and lemon juice is enough. You could experiment with all sorts of additions to suit your tastebuds.
   I worked my way through this hearty salad while having a lunchtime planning meeting with my colleague. I think the high protein aspect got my creative juices flowing because we had a very productive session!
   As a result, this Chic Teacher has been converted to Chick Teacher for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.