Wednesday 22 April 2015

Dressing for the sun...

We are finally enjoying gloriously sunny days and afternoons so those winter layers can be relocated to the back of the wardrobe and the bottom of the drawer! During this time of the year, I naturally gravitate towards flower and butterfly prints and this lovely little frock is a case in point. I wore it to work today and paired it with a cardigan in coral. I received loads of compliments and requests about its origin and since it's a recent purchase, I may see my doppelgangers walking around the school corridors! That's not a problem - everyone deserves to be seen in beautiful dresses. If you want to be my doppelganger too, head down to H&M.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.