Saturday 9 May 2015

Getting lippy...

Something about the spring and upcoming summer always makes me want to try out new lipstick shades. I tend to stick to a lip stain in the colder months and don't veer away from this too much; I guess we just want our creature comforts when the evenings are dark and the wind is biting. However, the warmer months ignite my more adventurous side and I find myself perusing the make-up counters with more interest. As a result, I ended up purchasing this lovely La Créme Colour Drenched lipstick by Too Faced, in an alluring shade of 'pink chocolate'.  On the website it's described as "obscenely rich" and "oozing with lip-conditioning hydrators, including white lotus flower". It's a warm pink colour and literally melts onto the lips, and doesn't have the drying sensation that some matte lipsticks can leave you with. To top it off, the packaging is so so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.