Sunday 29 November 2015

Cracking up...

If you're like me, you'll find yourself cracking up at this time of year. I am, of course, referring to the toll that wintry weather can take on the skin (not the exhaustion brought on by this never ending term - I don't have the solution to that just yet!). I find that the area around my knuckles and fingers is particularly partial to cracked and sore skin. Gloves and lashings of hand cream are no good so I've turned to these gems to combat the problem. The Calendula Cream is a winter must-have in my eyes. It is so rich and helps to restore my skin to it's natural texture. I apply it generously before bed and at other points in the day, when a top-up is needed. I use Elizabeth Arden's eight hour cream on my lips, though it can be used to combat minor skin irritations. It is a lightweight formula that supposedly protects the skin for eight hours. These two are my go-to products in a season where we need to take extra special care of our minds and bodies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.