Wednesday 11 June 2014

A right bunch...

These are my school keys. This jingly, jangly bunch are never far from my side, in fact, they could be an additional limb. If you're thinking the bunch of keys is quite sizeable, when we were in our old school building (we recently moved into our brand new school) my set of keys was even bigger! This was for several reasons:

1. When students bought me key rings as presents, I added them to the bunch.
2. The fact that I had so many key rings inspired students to be buy me even MORE. I had no choice but to add those as well.
3. I frequently lost my keys and the size of the bunch made them much easier to find.
4. When the above happened, students would bring me my keys as they were so distinctive and recognisable. I knew they'd always make it back to me.  

Believe it or not, I have downsized since then!
The teddy bear aodrned with a P' was a gift from a student, the personalised keyring and fabric owl are from Etsy.com and the silver witch's hat was bought when we took students to watch Wicked' in the West End.

And people think our keys are just thrown together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.