Wednesday 4 June 2014

Go forth and be bold...

It takes the bold and the brave to wear an eye-catching trouser, or just the extrovert. Either way, printed trousers are a huge trend at the moment and I don't see why this can't make it to the classroom. 
   They can be dressed up to look smart-casual so that they're more fitting for a professional environment. I team mine with a pair of court shoes and a simple vest and cardigan.
   I did wonder if they'd prove too distracting for my students but so far they've been a hit. Apologies in advance for the terrible clothes selfies'.
From Warehouse
From Dorothy Perkins

2 comments:

  1. I don't remember teachers in my school days dressing so outlandishly. You gotta move with the times, I suppose. Maybe even I'll end up wearing similar things in the Primary classroom. The younger children will definitely find them distracting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not the students who are distracted by them - it's the staff! My 'outlandish' trousers have been well received by most; one staff member said they were "different" but he also said they took years off me; another called them psychedelic (!). We all need a break from talking about lesson planning I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to write a comment.